Friday 22 April 2011

Tinie Tempah Next Single With Wiz Khalifa

He's feeling encouraged by the warm reception for his debut single "Written in the Stars" in the States.  "It's nice to know that people in America can relate to what I'm saying," he says. "That was a lot of the concert beforehand, you know. Are people gonna get it, are people gonna understand what he's saying with his accent, are people gonna embrace a British rapper? I'm so thankful and grateful that they have done so far."
Tempah also told Rolling Stone about his next single "Til I'm Gone," which features a guest appearance by Wiz Khalifa. "I feel like we're in the same kind of situation, but in reverse. He's really huge out here now and I have a lot of presence in the Europe and U.K., and vice versa, so if there was ever a time to collaborate, now would be the time."


No comments:

Post a Comment